Messy Church Page
Messy Church is part of a world wide expression of Church that focuses on
- Hospitality – we have a meal together
- Being Christ Centred – we share our Christian Faith
- Creativity – we do lots of messy creative things
- Celebration – we love music and celebrating all part of life together
- Intergenerational – we don’t divide people up by age groups or gender – they do things together.
We meet on the 2nd Saturday of every month from 5 pm to 7.15 pm. Families of all shapes and sizes are welcome and every child must be accompanied by an adult. Donations towards the costs of Messy Church are very welcome. People often ask how much and we encourage people to be as generous as they can be.
What ever you pay to take your family for a fast food meal is a good place to start.
Want to come to our Messy Church Summer Camp?
We would like to invite you to our third Messy Church Summer Camp in Busselton. Starting on the 1st of January finishing on the 18th of January. Our Summer Camp is a relaxed time for families and friends to come and setup camp for a few days or stay for the whole time. We don’t have a set schedule for each day so you are free to explore the beach, head in to Busselton or Dunsborough, or just relax amongst the trees and play games on site. Does this sound like something you would be interested in? Well download the registration form below and book your site at the Sticky Tickets link below!